Latvian universities are well known for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates. EU membership means that a degree from Latvia is equivalent to other EU countries, making it easier to get credentials recognized. Latvia Visa Consultants will elaborate you about the benefits of living in a European country with lower costs than many westernized EU nations. The capital of Latvia, Riga, is an attractive, lively, cosmopolitan city, but less expensive than many other western European capitals. Tuition fees and living costs are generally lower than the costs in most Western Countries.
- Quality education at international standards in English.
- Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Education in line with the American Credit System.
- On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
- Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses.
- Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
- Medical insurance, provided by the government of Latvia.
- Transport, shops, and entertainment are close at hand.
- Accommodation on campus and around the city.
- A student can work 20 Hrs a week.
- Paid internships Guaranteed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Completed Application form plus four passports sized photos.
- High School Leaving Certificate (10th and 12th ) – for Diploma and Bachelors Admission.
- University Transcript, 2 Reference Letters and Bachelor Certificate – for Masters Students.
- Copy of Passport (valid for at least two years from the start of the semester)
This is a unique country with an extraordinary education. Our best Study Abroad Consultants in Jalandhar will offer a life-changing opportunity with remarkable outcomes.